Monday, May 25, 2009

Warm Weather and a Free Pattern!

Welcome to day two of what appears to be an actual productivity streak. (gasp!)

Today the weather is so nice that I can't justify sitting here at the desk for too long, but I was just too excited to get my very first pattern up on the blog. So for those in the U.S., I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day, and for everyone, enjoy the free pattern! I hope you love it as much as I do, and of course if anyone has a problem or spots an error, please feel free to drop me a comment or a message on Ravelry. The pdf pattern includes modifications to make any size, including adult. And please excuse the rather awful photos, as I will be replacing them with much nicer ones soon!




Without further ado, the Bow-utiful Baby Headband!

No comments: