Thursday, September 3, 2009

Accomplishments!

Yeah, okay, not really. But I have managed to accomplish a few things recently. After a bit of a learning curve, I managed to post my first few lots of stitch markers on Etsy. This is essentially the biggest leap ahead I've taken in months, so it truly is something I'm proud of, and would love some feedback.









My shop is here, so go ahead and take a peek and tell me what you think! I've only got a few things listed, but if all goes well I'll have some more soon, including some earrings and other jewelry I've managed to complete but still need to photograph.

Another recent accomplishment is the near completion of the second free pattern I've been promising for a few posts now. I'm just getting some modeled shots and finishing up the PDF to be edited, and I'll post it as soon as I get that done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The stitch markers are darling. It IS hard figuring all of this stuff out isn't it?...the time to create, the time and the courage to put it out there, and then of course balancing it all with real life...props to you for taking this step!