Saturday, October 3, 2009

The streak continues

In yet another surprising turn of events, I actually managed to accomplish more off of my 'to do soon' list! You'll recall I hinted before about another pattern to offer, and I've finally completed it. It's in testing right now, but will be polished up and available sometime in the very near future. Chances are it will be available in my Etsy shop as well as on Ravelry.

As a bit of a tease, here is a photo of the completed Pinwheel Ruffles Hat. I'd love to know what you all think! Drop me a comment and let me know!




I'm desperately looking forward to the upcoming season and holidays, as well. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for upcoming posts on all the autumn and Halloween goodness, including a recipe for a to-die-for dessert I've stumbled upon and many other surprises!

No comments: