Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ooh, Shiny!

So I'm still on this whole 'actually getting things done' streak. (gasp! shock!) As you can tell, I finally got around to figuring out how to make the blog more how I wanted it and less pepto bismol. Hopefully you all like the new look! I may still tinker with a few things here and there, and I'm open for constructive criticism and suggestions.

On the pattern front, I'm thrilled that so many people have already downloaded the Bow-utiful Baby Headband pattern! I can't wait to see what you all make with it, and please send me any pictures of your finished headbands and I'll put them on the blog if you'd like. Just attach a note as to whether or not you want the photo published, and a name you would like the photo credited to.

I'm about halfway done with the second free pattern I have to offer you, and I can't wait to see your reactions to that when it's done. I should have that up possibly by the end of the week!

No comments: