Monday, May 25, 2009

Is it Summer already?

Time simply keeps flying past at a rate I can't seem to keep up with. The Christmas decor is barely put away, and yet it's already time to start dragging the kiddie pool out. I have been slacking in more departments than just updating the blog, and hopefully the warmer weather will propel me into this 'productivity' thing I hear so much about.

In the coming days I'll have the first of hopefully many of my own knitting designs available for free right here on the blog, so at least that's something to look forward to and keep me moving in the right direction. I'm also very excited to be participating in my first ever group event on my favorite website, Ravelry coming this July! The event is a 'WIP Wrestling' contest, wherein teams compete to complete as many 'works in progress' (WIPs) as possible in the month of July. I can tell already that it's going to be a blast, and those of you knitters and crocheters out there that haven't checked out Ravelry yet, there's still plenty of time to head over and get signed up for both a fabulous website as well as the WIP Wrestling event.

No comments: